sábado, 11 de diciembre de 2010

Topology Workshop: The Pole Poly Solver

Ooooray!!!!!!

Here it is!



The pole poly solver: Note poly samples with six external edges in each. (vertices have been enhanced) 

I will post an extremely interesting modeling topic about the quad flow that builds any organic model...............................but first i start with building this page.............................................................................................

It is established that quad polys build a very well topology but just if it has a good flow of quad polygons running around over a well determined surface.........how is it possible? and how to perform it well?...I just heard about that the key are the poles...........

So before me there's a topic about this explaining here (a very comprehensive organic modeling external site).

You must see this for understand what I'm going to explain..........

So, It is a must to avoid triangles in a mesh for a best performance. I really don`t care really what is the E pole and the N pole but I know that the pole poly solver can be the solution for most of topology problems for a topology form only by quads, for creating better edge loops, for increasing and decreasing resolution and for create useful edge loops flows. ..............

This topic is made in parallel with recomended face topology topic cause they have lot of similarities but specialities, so to give a better explanations I should made them together but apart to a better not redundant comprehension.

Ok this is my main character and it`s completely made from vertice increments. That means that it doesn`t have to do with edge loops rules or face topology, it has only refinated surfaces and few edge loops to give a smooth appeareance but with an advantage of be imperfect and it like me a lot..........

I hate the perfect topology I think is a must to be few imperfect with everything, perfection doesn`t exist but equilibrium does. So when I finish Amoo, I will give an imperfect touch.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario