domingo, 31 de octubre de 2010

3d Blender Workshop


Articles and workshops mostly for blender as principal platform

Some time ago I started learning 3d tools to satisfy lot of projects i just got in mind. So this blog is intended to be almost all about, I've produced out many kinds of essays, tutorials and articles to share and I go to start them. Some of them were written long time ago but if this space allows me to organize them good, I think they will help you in some way....

This page is under construction and is continuosly changing...sorry if you have some inconveniences for it, but if you have questions you can contact me at ericck82@yahoo.com.mx

Advertisement:

When I say essays, means what I do speak with only my point of view
When I say tutorials, means what I do follow whatever methodology as usual in blender
When I say articles, means what I do things yet proved and with potential of improving in some way the actual pipeline workflow.

Modeling









Rigging

  • bla
Other Articles
Oh Yes -Feedback!-

  • Forums
  • C&C
About

  • summary
  • More About Me
  • More Workshops

No hay comentarios: